Liposuction is a surgical fat reduction mechanism which involves suctioning out of fat from the sub-cutaneous layer of body. For the morbidly obese, this treatment is very effective as it can even affect those areas which remain non-responsive to diet and exercise.
However, going under the knife to get excess fat removed may not be for everyone. In fact the best liposuction surgeons in India recommend patients to first manage their body fat with lifestyle changes and then consider liposuction. This is why non-invasive liposuction is becoming a popular option among those looking to reduce their body fat without having to undergo a surgery.
Following are the treatment options recommended under non-invasive liposuction –
- Laser Liposuction: This is the best non-invasive liposuction option presently available in the market. It involves focused application of laser beams on the triglyceride fat, disarranging it to release into the interstitial spaces from where it can be processed by body’s natural metabolism
- Lipolysis or chemical injections: This treatment involves use of Phosphatidyl choline (PPC) for reducing localized sub-cutaneous fat build up.
- Venus Fat Freeze: This is another popular non-invasive liposuction alternative which involves temperature monitored, radio frequency induced heating of the adipose tissue under the skin. This treatment is also called cold sculpting.
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis: It involves application of ultrasound waves on the fat layer under the skin, resulting in mechanical breakdown of the adipose tissue. The best liposuction surgeons in India recommend this treatment for those patients who have a manageable amount of body fat which doesn’t need surgical removal.
- Mesotherapy: This treatment involves injection of a potent cocktail of co-enzymes, vitamins and minerals into localized areas using micro-dermal needles. This results in natural break down of dermal fat layer and its absorption by body’s metabolism.
Dr. Rinky Kapoor is one of the best liposuction surgeons in India, offering a wide range of surgical and non-invasive liposuction treatment options, best suited for patient’s needs at The Esthetic Clinics.