Liposuction – Non Invasive & Non-Surgical Laser Lipo
We live in a world where adhering to a health regime can be next to impossible if you are stuck between personal and professional obligations. Yet the pressure to achieve the perfect Body Mass Index (BMI) and just the right amount of body fat percentage is desired by everyone. This is why weight management treatments are catching the attention of fitness and health seekers. While liposuction surgery in India continues to be the most popular among these weight management treatments, it is still a painful and expensive procedure.
Obesity is emerging to be a deadly lifestyle disease. With ready- to- eat processed food and junk food being available at the click of a button, people are choosing convenience over good health. These foods contain high amount of trans- fats and saturated fats which are responsible for dangerous increase in the weight of the people. Many people who reach the plateau in their weight opt for liposuction to get rid of excess weight. However, undergoing a major surgery is still frightening. But liposuction surgery in India has seen positive change in this direction.
This is why non-invasive liposuction and non-surgical liposuction in India have emerged as plausible and preferable treatment options for managing obesity, especially for those who don’t want to go under the knife.
In India, Non- surgical liposuction has become one of the most sought after procedures for fat reduction. As India continues to grow as a medical tourism destination, one can be assured to find the best liposuction surgeons in India. Liposuction surgery in India is not only done by the best liposuction surgeons in India, the results are also excellent. Liposuction surgery in India is also quite affordable.
Liposuction at The Esthetic Clinic
What is non-surgical Liposuction?
By definition, liposuction means suctioning out fat deposits from the body to reduce body weight and inches. In the surgical liposuction procedure, small incisions are made on the epidermis and blunt tipped tubes, called cannulas, are inserted under the epidermis layer to suction out fat. But even the best liposuction in India is still considered to be a time consuming procedure with too long a recuperation phase. This is why non-surgical liposuction in India is becoming popular with those seeking to shed those extra kilos in a safe and effective manner.
Mostly, in India non-surgical or non-invasive liposuction includes usage of various technologies such as lasers, ultrasound and chemical agents to liquefy fat before removing it from the body in a non-invasive manner. The procedure takes numerous weekly sessions to show full effective and can be conducted on most parts of the body including tummy, hips, thighs, upper back, lower back, saddle bag, calves, B-line, arms, face and chin.
Exactly how does U-Lipo work?
How U-Lipo (lipolysis) Works?
Non-surgical liposuction in Mumbai can be availed in the form of one of these below mentioned procedures –
- U-Lipo (Lipolysis): Under this procedure, minimal frequency ultrasound is directed at the subcutaneous adipose deposits in the body. A cavitation process follows resulting in the mechanical breakdown of inter-cellular triglycerides. These in turn are drained out of the body through normal metabolism.
- Advanced Tripolar radiofrequency technology: In this non-invasive liposuction method, optimum levels of radiofrequency are targeted at epidermis layer. This causes the adipose layer to release fatty acids into the blood stream and improves collagen production for skin tightening. The released fatty acids are eliminated through normal metabolism and lymphatic system, without assistance from any invasive procedure.
- Laser-Lipo:Non- surgical laser liposuction in Mumbai has become widely popular with health enthusiasts who have failed to achieve results in localized areas despite diet and exercise. Low doses of light laser are targeted at the desired area for causing disarrangement of fat cellular membranes. The inter-cellular fat thus released in the interstitial spaces is processed by natural metabolic functions. Laser non- surgical liposuction in Mumbai is seen as a safe and effective option for fat removal without the need of any surgical procedure.
- Lipolytic injections: Among other procedures for non-surgical liposuction in Mumbai, Lipolytic injections are in fact used for contouring and body sculpting, but have localized effects similar to liposuction. Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) is the active ingredient used in lipolytic injections, which is a lecithin based product extracted from soya beans. PPC causes the fat cellular walls to dissolve and enables processing of body fat through natural metabolic functions.
- Ul-therapy: This technique also utilizes application of ultrasound waves at localized areas to tighten and tone the skin, breaking down fat deposits.It is an FDA approved non-invasive procedure, widely adopted as an alternative to liposuction.
- Venus Fat Freeze: For fat deposits that are not enough to warrant a surgical removal of fat, doctors also recommend Venus Fat Freeze. This method provides benefits of circumference reduction, cellulite improvement and skin tightening. A pulsed magnetic field and multi polar radio frequency is directed at the desired area using patented MP2 technology. The application of magnetic field improves the blood flow, increasing absorption of oxygen and nutrients resulting in formation of new collagen and elastin tissue.
Dr. Rinky Kapoor specializes in all these non-surgical and non-invasive liposuction procedures. With years of professional experience and trained expertise at her disposal, she offers the best non-surgical liposuction treatment in Mumbai. Both localized and universal liposuction procedures are designed for patients seeking solution for stubborn fat deposits. More than 80% of patients who have availed these non-invasive procedures follow a healthier lifestyle today and happy with the results achieved. The recovery period with non- invasive liposuction is shorter as compared to full surgical liposuction. In Mumbai, patients for laser liposuction are on the rise as people want to achieve best results in a short time.
Liposuction means suctioning out fat deposits from the body. In a typical surgical liposuction procedure, small incisions are made on the epidermis and blunt tipped tubes, called cannulas, are inserted to suction out fat. But even the best liposuction surgery in India is considered to be risky and time consuming. As a result non-invasive liposuction is becoming quite popular as a safe and effective fat loss procedure.
Non-invasive liposuction is a cosmetic procedure involving fat removal from different sites on the body like abdomen, thighs and buttocks, neck, back of the arms, etc. Non-invasive liposuction is essentially painless and can be performed as an outpatient procedure. The recovery time after a non-invasive liposuction procedure is also minimal and patients can resume normal activity almost immediately.
According to the location and concentration of fat cells in the body a cosmetic surgeon can recommend any of the following procedures for non-invasive liposuction –
Lipolysis: This non-invasive liposuction procedure involves directing minimal frequency ultrasound waves at subcutaneous adipose tissue to cause break down of triglycerides.
Tripolar Radio frequency: This non-invasive liposuction procedure utilizes optimum levels of tripolar radiofrequency directed at adipose tissue, causing release of fatty acids. The lymphatic system naturally drains out the fatty acids thus released.
Venus Fat Freeze: Patented MP2 technology is used to direct a pulsed magnetic field and multi polar radio frequency at the desired area for breaking down the subcutaneous fat. This non invasive liposuction procedure is recommended by surgeons when the fat depots are less and not enough for a surgery.
Lipolytic Injections: Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) is the active ingredient used in lipolytic injections causing dissolution of fat cell walls. As a non invasive procedure, lipolytic injections are also used in body contouring and body sculpting.
UL-Therapy: In this non-invasive liposuction procedure ultra sound waves are applied at localized areas to breaking down fat deposits.
Laser Liposuction: Regulated light lasers are targeted at the desired area to disarrange fat cellular membranes and release inter-cellular fat in interstitial spaces for metabolic breakdown. Laser liposuction is one of the best alternatives to surgical liposuction surgery in India and best liposuction surgeons in India highly recommend it.
Non-invasive liposuction requires no hospitalization and can be performed in multiple sessions over 4-8 weeks. However, it is important to avail these non-invasive procedures from specialized cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Rinky Kapoor at the Esthetic Clinic is one of the best cosmetic surgeons in India, specializing in both surgical and non-invasive liposuction procedures, designed as per customer needs. Dr. Rinky Kapoor is one of the best cosmetologists in India, who specializes in non- invasive liposuction and non- surgical liposuction in Mumbai.