Dr Rinky Kapoor is a Cosmetic Dermatologist and is based in Mumbai, India. She is the co-founder and director at The Esthetic Clinics, which has multiple centres all over India (https://www.theestheticclinic.com/about/doctors/debraj-shome.html). Dr. Rinky Kapoor is one of the Authors of the best-selling book from Bloomsbury – ‘Dear People, With Love & Care, Your Doctors’ (http://www.dearpeople.in). The book was released in August 2019 & within no time has scaled the best seller charts for non-fiction all over the country. The book is a collection of heartfelt stories by doctors and patients from across the globe. Combining the stories of triumph, empathy, positivity, loss and, sometimes, failure, this book is a masterpiece in itself. It goes one step ahead and captures the experience of people who surround a doctor-the mother of a doctor, a surgeon’s husband and an acid attack survivor-stories that underline that a doctor too is a human being after all. The forward for the book is written by His Holiness The Dalai Lama.
Riveting and absolutely unputdownable, Dear People gives an inside view of the world of medicine and hopes to inspire millions to retain faith in this beautiful relationship.
Dr. Rinky Kapoor has received many awards from numerous agencies and well known for her breakthrough innovations in facial cosmetic surgery. She has more than 50 research papers written in top peer-reviewed international publications along with a US patent to her credit.
The list of The Esthetic Clinics recently published research papers:
- Does taking selfies lead to increased desire to undergo cosmetic surgery. Published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Use of Micro-focused ultrasound for skin tightening of Mid and Lower face. Published in the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Global open.
- Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin in Treating Asian Indian Patients with Masseter Hypertrophy: A 4-Year Follow-Up Study.Published in the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Global open.
- Two different types of botulinum toxins: Is there a difference in efficacy and longevity? Published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Effect of Eyelid Crease Formation on Aesthetic Outcomes post Frontalis Suspension for Unilateral Ptosis.Published in the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Global open.
- The Use of Deoxycholic Acid for the Clinical Reduction of Excess Submental Fat in Indian Patients. Journal of drugs in dermatology.