Dr Rinky Kapoor co-founded The Esthetic Clinics which is the chain of the top of the class aesthetic surgery and dermatology centres in India today. Dr Kapoor is also the head of the department of Cosmetic Dermatology and Skin Laser Treatment at S L Raheja Fortis Hospitals, Mahim, Mumbai India. Dr Rinky Kapoor was the co-founder of The Esthetic Clinics at Apollo Health City, Hyderabad from 2009-2011 and headed the Department of Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology and Skin Lasers. Today the best dermatologists in Mumbai and India are associated with The Esthetic Clinics. She is associated with some of the best dermatology hospitals in India.
Dr Rinky Kapoor has been involved in many researches and has been a contributor in many new innovations in the field of cosmetology and dermatology. She has proven her mettle as the best dermatologist in India once again with her contribution in the development of revolutionary QR678 hair growth composition. This treatment has given excellent results in the treatment of hair loss, alopecia and baldness.
In 2017, Dr. Kapoor received a patent from the United States of America, for inventing a hair growth formulation, the QR 678 hair growth factor formulation. The same has shown phenomenal results in clinical trials for natural hair growth and has received FDA approval by multiple countries, including India (http://www.qr678.in).
Awards And Recognitions
Among the best dermatologist and cosmetologist in India Dr Rinky Kapoor has received many awards and recognition worldwide for her work in her specialised field.
- Dr Rinky Kapoor has been awarded the prestigious B N Satyanarayanan Best Thesis of the Year award in the year 2006, at the National Dermatology Conference.
- Dr Kapoor was nominated as the top five finalists for the “Most Admired Beauty Expert in India” award at the Leadership Conclave in the year 2013.
- Dr Rinky Kapoor has been listed as a world renowned dermatologist and skin specialist in the latest edition of “Marquis Who’s Who”.
- Dr Rinky Kapoor received “The Most Valuable and Admired Cosmetic Dermatologist in India” in the year 2015. This award is organised by the Pharma Leaders as the annual Power Brand Awards. The awards were given in the association with the Ministry of Health and Family Affairs, Department of Pharmaceutical and Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. Dr Rinky Kapoor was feted for her work and brilliance in incorporating the combination of art and science in the field of cosmetic dermatology in India.
Dr. Rinky Kapoor is a clinician par-excellence and healthcare provider extraordinaire. She has been at the helm of affairs in the establishment of a dedicated and targeted research facility within the realms of The Esthetic Clinics. Research has been integrated horizontally as well as vertically through the various mechanisms run by the organization. The Esthetic Clinics has published more than sixty peer-reviewed top research papers in the top indexed journals of repute across the globe.
The list of The Esthetic Clinics recently published research papers:
- Does taking selfies lead to increased desire to undergo cosmetic surgery. Published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Use of Micro-focused ultrasound for skin tightening of Mid and Lower face. Published in the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Global open.
- Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin in Treating Asian Indian Patients with Masseter Hypertrophy: A 4-Year Follow-Up Study.Published in the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Global open.
- Two different types of botulinum toxins: Is there a difference in efficacy and longevity? Published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology.
- Effect of Eyelid Crease Formation on Aesthetic Outcomes post Frontalis Suspension for Unilateral Ptosis.Published in the Journal of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Global open.
- The Use of Deoxycholic Acid for the Clinical Reduction of Excess Submental Fat in Indian Patients. Journal of drugs in dermatology.